Become a vendor today on Jakomu. An opportunity to sell faster and earn more.
To become a seller, kindly follow the steps below:
- Login or Register as a seller (scroll to page bottom).
- Navigate to “Product List” on the left side of the menu.
- Click the “Add Product” button on the menu provided.
- Select your “Product Category” from the list provided and “Product Type”.
(Simple Products are single items while Groupbuy are bundle items).
- Click the “Next” button to proceed.
- Fill in the following information:
About Product: Detailed description and specification about the product.
Product Thumbnail: High quality image relating to your listing.
Product SKU: SKU is a stock keep unit, used to track products. SKU is an identification, usually alphanumeric, of a particular product that allows it to be tracked for inventory purposes e.g. E12B07
- Click the “Save” button when done.
You should get a notification stating “Product Created Successfully”.
Next, additional product details will be available on the product menu such as Inventory, Shipping, Linked Products, Attributes and Product Status.
- Inventory manages your Stock Status whether a product is or out of stock.
- Shipping helps you to provide the Weight, Dimensions and the Shipping Class of your product.
- Linked Products (optional) helps you choose if there are “Upsells or Cross-sells” for your product. Upsells involves trading up for a better version of what is currently being purchased. Cross-sells offers a customer a related product or service.
- Attributes helps you display if the product has additional properties or value attached to it e.g. Size, Shape and Colour. To include an attribute for a product, click the “Add An Attribute” button.
- Product Status determines the kind of product you are selling if it is Virtual or Downloadable.
- Image Gallery help you add more images to describe your product.
- Click on “Update” once done.
Our support team will handle the rest from there. Thanks.